How to lose weight ?
Photo Credit: iStock
Follow each points below and if you can you will loose weight for sure.
- Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits. Try not to consume much carbohydrates.
- Restrict refined products such as flour (maida) and its products such as bread, noodles, macaronis and pastas in regular diet. Restrict fat and cholesterol rich foods. Only non-vegetarian foods (like eggs and dairy products) are good sources of cholesterol, however saturated fatty acids present in butter, ghee, vanaspati and coconut get metabolised to cholesterol in our body. Reduce the amount of sugars consumed.
- Limit salt intake and have small portions of food at a time. Do not skip meals.
- Drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses) daily.
- Exercise regularly. Do brisk walking at least for 20-40 minutes in a day, if you can run (2km) daily then it will be more effective.
Follow these and you could see changes in a month for sure.